Become a Member of the Pooch Park
Register online or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Orientation is the First Saturday of the Month
9:00 am - 10:00 am at the Dog Park
If we get more than three applicants in the middle of the
month every effort will be made to hold a special session.
Full Membership Kits:
Download PDF version to print from the link above.
Also available at the Park in Membership Kits box attached to bulletin board.
You must bring the following papers to orientation:
- Application form filled out completely and signed for each dog (be sure your email address is clearly written as this is used for important communications)
- Photo copy of the vet record of shots for each dog (Rabies,Bordetella, DHLPP)
- Park Rules signed by all handlers
- Acknowledgement & Release of Liability form, one per dog signed by all handlers
- Check (payable to PPIP or Pooch Park in the Pines) or cash (exact amount). Membership is $50 for 1 dog, $70 for 2 dogs, $90 for 3 dogs.
Once you have filled out and submitted the forms, attended an orientation and
paid your membership fee, you will have access to the park with your 6 digit code.
You must attend an orientation in order to complete the membership process.
Pooch Park Location:
Directly across from the Moore County Airport Hangers
Pooch Park in the Pines
P.O Box 203
Southern Pines., N.C 28387
Why become a member?
- Promotes responsible pet ownership.
- Provides a tool for realistic enforcement of dog control laws.
- Peace of mind knowing all dogs in the park are up to date with their vaccinations.
What does the park include?
- Secured, fenced play area surrounded by a 6-foot fence and a double-gated entry.
- Shade and water.
- Adequate drainage.
- Parking close to site.
- Covered garbage cans with regular trash removal.
- Poop disposal stations.
- Benches for humans
proudly serving moore county's pampered pooches for 7 years!